Saturday, July 10

Cool it!

I bought a couple of little thermometers the other day so I could see just how hot it really is in my apartment...


101°F!
I can't live in this crap.  I decided that the best way to beat the heat would be to stay in the air-conditioned mall and shop all day.  I got a cool Summer-friendly/Autumn-ready button-up at H&M and an elephant-logo t-shirt at Banana Republic.  BR threw in some coupons too.  40% off anything but only on Wednesdays and only in July.  For 40% off I'll deal with their weird specifics.


I then went to the Verizon store because my Samsung Juke is old and falling apart.  They wanted all of this information that I thought I knew, but apparently didn't, and I couldn't get a hold on anyone who did know it, so I made an impromptu visit to my parents' house for more A/C and some Verizon passwords.  


At the end of the day I've got my new LG Cosmos, and while searching through the downloadable games I found Final Fantasy.  So, that's cool.



Tomorrow there's a library fair going on down the street, so I hope too pick up a small library's worth of cheap books.

No comments:

Post a Comment